Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The OTHER Blog


I took my first steps in the blogosphere in the year 2008 when I started my "Intertwined: Because we are all connected" blog. While going through some of my older posts on there, I came across a few book reviews which I had posted.

"A Thousand Splendid Suns" by Khaled Hosseini--This book is one of the greatest books that I have ever read and one that I cannot ever read again. It is so emotionally charged and takes a whole lot out of you just by reading it. Click here to read the full review.

"My Beautiful Mommy" by Dr. Michael Salzhauer--This is a children's book by a plastic surgeon. He wrote this book for his female clients who needed to explain to their children why mommy is all swollen and wrapped up in bandages. Click here to read the full review.

Check out my full blog by going here.

No comments:

Post a Comment